We're now open! Local Government restrictions applyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Crwt Rawlin in Caerphilly is a local pub that’s right at the heart of the Cyn Farm community. We’ve got delicious food and drink for everyone. Kids love our family fun days and the tasty meals on the children’s menu. Our main food menu has pub legends like fish and chips, colourful street food, and curries from some of the most exotic locations in the world. You certainly won’t go thirsty! We’ve got great beer, an excellent wine selection, whiskies, shots, bombs, and cocktails. Whether you’re on a big night out or just want to pop in for a swift one, you’ll find something to tempt you behind the bar.
Stop off on your way home from work. We do some cracking meal and drinks deals on weeknights. There’s always lots going on at The Crwt Rawlin. If you like pubs with live music, come over on one of our band nights. And if you’re looking for pub quizzes in Caerphilly, ours is well worth checking out. Get a team together and test your knowledge!
Love a big Sunday lunch with all the trimmings? Get yourselves down to our pub for roast beef, crispy roast potatoes, veggies, and smooth gravy, served in a whacking great Yorkshire pud. That little lot will go down a treat with a pint or a nice glass of red.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus